I. The purpose of this Agreement is to protect confidential information furnished by the commercial entity STRUGAL 2 SL, CIF B41545120, and to prevent its disclosure, by any means, to third parties.
II. For purposes of this Agreement, “confidential information” shall include all kind of technical information, mainly relating to computer files containing aluminum profiles drawings and plans, which are the sole and exclusive property of STRUGAL 2 S.L., and whose use is subject to the rules set out below.
III. The party receiving the disclosed information, hereinafter THE CLIENT, expressly recognizes that the models which are subject of this Agreement are exclusive property of STRUGAL 2 S.L., and, being interested in receiving the technical information referred to in the previous paragraph, undertakes:
- a) to use the transmitted technology and information solely in relation to and for the purposes of marketing STRUGAL 2 S.L. products;
- b) not to modify, alter, copy, publish or disclose, in whole or in part, the received confidential information;
- c) not to communicate nor transfer to third parties, by any means, technical information transmitted under this Agreement;
- d) to control that its technicians maintain this non-disclosure obligation, even when there is no employment link between them.
- e) to maintain the confidentiality obligation even after termination of this Agreement for any reason.;
- f) to prevent any kind of copy or use of such information for any purpose other than those subject of this Agreement, for the benefit of third parties, which would constitute an act of unfair competition, in accordance with the provisions of the Law 3/1991 of 10 January on Unfair Competition.
IV.-This Confidentiality Agreement is entered into for an indefinite period of time.
V.- In the event of termination of this Agreement for any reason, THE CLIENT expressly undertakes to return, within FIVE days after receipt of the request, all information transmitted by STRUGAL 2 S.L. under this Agreement, and if that is materially not possible, to destroy it completely.
VI.- The Parties waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and agree to submit any claims and disputes in relation to the interpretation or application of this Agreement to the jurisdiction of the judges and courts of the city of Seville.
STRUGAL 2 S.L